The TELEMETRY MOOVE TRACK TELECOM is a great ally of fleet owners, because information concerning the conduct of the vehicle are transmitted to the monitoring station. This makes it possible to identify and correct habits of drivers, identify situations that may expose the vehicle, the cargo and the driver himself to risks and mainly OPTIMIZE the performance of each vehicle.
The main information provided by telemetry are:
- Real Odometer (distance traveled in and out of range);
- Actual speed (dry or wet);
- SPEED LIMIT CONTROL (BIP SOUND, REGISTRATION EVENT AND REPORT);
- Number and clutch activation time (foot on the clutch);
- Braking and sudden acceleration;
- Real hour meter (time stopped vehicle use, idling and moving);
- Real RPM (normal and up);
- RPM LIMIT CONTROL (BIP SOUND, REGISTRATION EVENT AND REPORT);
- OVERTURNING AND CURVE SENSOR;
- Displacement without traction (neutral);
- Driver identification (with or without lock).
The speed limit parameters, RPM limit, are predetermined by the client, it will be communicated together via tracking system. Day, time and location of the vehicle.